Last Modified: January 2, 2016
If you are going to use our web site, you must abide by the following rules and be responsible when reading content linked to from this web site. All information is provided at no cost and we are not held liable for any recommendations, content or actions led by users of our site.
To stay in full compliance with all new blogger restrictions, the following disclaimer and full disclosure agreement has been written. For any and all readers of blog.neoxica.com, you should be aware of the following:
- Every post on blog.neoxica.com may or may not generate money for myself or my company. Revenue generation may come from a lead, a sale, referrals to other companies and paid advertising, which may or may not include individual blog posts.
- It is fair to assume every link on blog.neoxica.com may generate revenue for this web site.
- An individual post written on blog.neoxica.com about a product or service, was written in my own opinion and not influenced based on any potential earnings, paid placement or free / trial services.
- Neoxica.com can also be found on Twitter, and occasionally “tweets” may be sent out from a third party service like SponsoredTweets or Ad.ly.
- Newsletter subscribers of blog.neoxica.com may receive emails with revenue generating links.
The statement above should provide full information and compliance on any questions regarding blog compliance, revenue generation and post relevance. Should you have questions, please contact us.